Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization (SEO) and search engine marketing(SEM) is one of the most important strategies to have in place for every company. It is more important to do it right. Every company should have a realistic plan for their expectations. There is a lot of competition so it makes sense to do your research upfront. Decide if you have multiple locations if you will go nationally or target your local market. Make sure you have a tracking in place so that you can see the rate of return on investment. Look and analyze your reports weekly to stay on track and make adjustments. This will help you manage your budget. Mistakes can be very costly in SEO and SEM.
Some advantages of SEO (search engine optimization) are to rank on the first page of Google and drive traffic to your website in order to convert visitors into sales. Every business needs leads to help their business succeed. Most people who search on the internet never search beyond the first page so it is important to optimize your site to rank on that page. If you don’t rank in the first few spots your competitor probably is and getting those phone calls. Ranking on the first page helps improve visibility and branding.
There are several steps your business should take in order to be successful.
- Instead of trying to rank for the most competitive keywords target local and long tail keywords
- Make sure you claim your listings across several platforms such as Google,Yahoo, and Bing.
- Use pictures, great content, and videos
- Optimize onpage and off page both are important
- Professional website with accurate information
- Know and understand your market
- Use correct buying keywords or keywords that require action
- List your site in all local directories
Search Engine marketing (SEO) is one of the most important things you can do for your business but it needs to make sense and you must have a specific plan or goal you are trying to achieve. More exposure should bring in more traffic which should result in more leads and more sales. Manage your budget and know what your expectations are before you start a campaign. Research should give you the data to have a clear picture of what to expect or at least start out on the right track. Mistakes in doing it right can be very costly.
- Google My Business Optimization
- Onsite Local SEO Optimization
- Local Linkbuilding
- Local Citation Audits & Repair
- Content Writing
- Keyword Research
- Technical SEO Site Audits
- Competitor Analysis
- Review Building
- Rich Snippet Optimization
- Fixing Google Maps Issues
- Fixing Apple Maps Issues
- Photo & Video Optimization
- Multi-Location Strategies
- Local Ranking Reports
- Monthly SEO Performance Reporting
Free consultation. Fill out form below: